Seccuris works with a number of clients to help them become fully compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and avoid the significant costs and fines associated with a data breach or non-compliance. As a certified PCI QSA, ASV and PA-QSA company, Seccuris has the expertise to help organizations meet the requirements for PCI compliance, ensuring that customers, vendors, and partners continue to trust the organization. We identify the risks to network information security, and then provide recommendations and services that remove vulnerabilities and improve PCI compliance.
We simplify PCI compliance, enabling organizations to ensure repeatable, ongoing compliance. We treat compliance as an ongoing three-step process:
- Assess – Take inventory of your IT assets and business processes to comply with the requirements of PCI DSS and identify system vulnerabilities through quarterly scanning.
- Remediate – Fix any discovered vulnerabilities.
- Report – Submit reports that substantiate PCI compliance.
We have the following PCI-related certifications:
- Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) – We provide a detailed review of the security of your payment transaction systems, using trained, certified personnel and processes to assess and validate compliance with PCI DSS regulations.
- Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) – We provide independent vulnerability scanning services to demonstrate how your organization complies with PCI regulations.
- Payment Application Qualified Security Assessor (PA-QSA) – We assess payment applications and report on whether the application satisfies the requirements established by the PCI Security Standards Council.
To learn more about how Seccuris can help simplify becoming PCI compliant, contact us.