Seccuris has assisted many clients in identifying risks to their IT systems, implementing strategies to effectively test and manage these risks and developing rock-solid processes that provide compliance with Payment Card Industry (PCI) and government regulations.
Seccuris has the expertise to provide you with a complete view of your information security, a secure system design and an effective incident response plan that keeps your business protected.
Organizations choose Seccuris because we have extensive knowledge of IT risk management and follow a repeatable process using effective security practices that take into account the distinctive characteristics of each organization.
Benefits of Seccuris IT Risk Management and Compliance Services
Find out how Seccuris’ IT Risk Management and Compliance Services can improve the security of your organization and meet requirements for regulatory compliance.
- Information Security Audit & Assessment – Assure the security of your organization’s information by confirming you have effective controls in place.
- PCI Audit & Assessment – Identify vulnerabilities that are preventing your organization from being PCI compliant and assess opportunities for improving your IT assets and business processes.
- Vulnerability Assessment – Identify, quantify, and prioritize the information security strengths and weaknesses of your organization’s IT environment from a business and technical perspective.
- Threat Risk Assessment – Measure and compare the potential impact cyber threats may have on your organization and the required strategies required to maximize your performance and resource investments.
- Penetration Testing – Simulate an attack on your business environments and take corrective action to remediate exposed vulnerabilities.
- Secure System Development and Design – Maintain the security of your business environments when developing or upgrading your critical applications, services, and systems.
- Incident Response Services – Identify Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs), resolve incidents quickly by leveraging Seccuris resources and experience in coordinating, planning, and facilitating responses to information security incidents.
- Continuity Planning – Develop a plan that minimizes business disruption despite an internal or external breach.
To learn more about how Seccuris’ IT Risk Management and Compliance services can help identify risks to your IT systems, contact us.