Seccuris’ Enterprise Security Assessment and Design services provide our clients with a comprehensive view of their enterprise information security and the opportunity to maximize security with a proven enterprise security design framework. Seccuris uses enterprise architecture and security frameworks including The Open Group Architectural Framework (TOGAF) and the Sherwood Applied Business Security Architecture (SABSA) to design architectures for our clients that focus on data protection in any environment, including the cloud and beyond.
Our knowledgeable information security specialists employ a methodology that uncovers enterprise risks that otherwise remain hidden. Armed with more information about the risks to your business, your IT staff can implement specific updates to your environment that improve your security posture and fully capitalize on your information security investments.
Benefits of Seccuris Enterprise Assessment and Design Services
Seccuris’ Enterprise Security Assessment and Design services create a complete picture of information risk for your organization enabling exceptional IT planning in a complex environment. Benefits include:
- Determine the IT risks to your enterprise that can impact your business drivers
- Illustrate which internal and external organizational relationships are at risk
- Create a multi-layered defense-in-depth strategy that prevents a cyber-attack from reaching its intended target
- Generate business value from IT initiatives and mitigate information security risks
- Identify gaps in systems and processes that prevent your organization from maximizing security and provide a roadmap for improving overall security
To learn more about how Seccuris’ Enterprise Security Assessment and Design services provide a comprehensive view of enterprise information security, contact us.