Seccuris’ Incident Response Services provide organizations with the ability to identify, respond to, and mitigate incidents in any technology environment while minimizing the expense of maintaining investigative and digital forensics resources.
Do You Suspect a Breach?
If you believe that your organization has experienced a breach, please contact our Incident Response Hotline at 1 (866) 770-7958.
Appropriate response to a security incident is vital to the success of your organization. Seccuris has a demonstrated capability to respond effectively to any enterprise impact or systems breach. Our team of specially trained incident handlers, digital forensics practitioners and seasoned response directors follows a systematic process to ensure threats are contained, mitigation strategies are coordinated and defenses are put in place to prevent their return. Our response teams are backed by additional capabilities such as legal advisory, privacy, regulatory and public relations specialists. Based on the scenario at hand, we may conduct the following steps with your organization as part of our Incident Response and Digital Forensics service:
- Verify that the suspect events are in fact an incident
- Collect evidence to establish appropriate or required chain-of-custody
- Analyze evidence to validate the true scope of the incident and source vectors
- Advise on the scenario impact, potential response, and communication strategies available
- Recommend containment solutions to mitigate the incident impact and reduce the potential for new incidents
- Recover operations, systems, and data affected by the incident
- Resolve the incident with valid short- and long-term incident prevention strategies
Benefits of Seccuris Incident Response Services
- Impartial investigations – Allow our experienced investigators to perform a thorough and impartial analysis of the incident
- Dedicated 24×7 response – Gain immediate access to our world-class secure response teams and forensics laboratory the moment an incident occurs
- Specialized response teams – Implement a resource strategy designed to align to your needs in the most effective manner while providing deep technical support through communications and legal advisory services where and when needed
- Specialized evidence acquisition and preservation – Collect and safeguard evidence using the latest methods and technology
- State-of-the-art forensic lab – Use our specialized facilities and resources to manage digital forensics and evidence handling of sensitive, regulated, or cleared information sets
- Replicable forensic capability – Leverage our experience to help you design your own digital forensics laboratory or to manage evidence within your organization in a methodological and compliant manner
To learn more about how Seccuris can help provide organizations with the ability to identify, respond to, and mitigate incidents in your IT environment, contact us.