Addressing the Information Security Industry’s Biggest Challenges
Seccuris Labs, our research and development division, has developed close ties with the open source security community, technology product vendors, and educational institutions with the goal of identifying and translating potential cyber threats on the horizon into opportunities for organizations to adapt and achieve greater performance. Our leading-edge research has resulted in the creation of solutions and technology that assist other organizations in the ICT security industry and our clients in diminishing increasingly sophisticated threats.
Seccuris R&D Accomplishments
Since our inception, Seccuris has supported groundswell initiatives such as Hacker-Spaces and Maker-Spaces, as well as engaging the youth in our communities through outreach programs like cyber defense games. Through Seccuris Labs, we have devoted significant resources to the research community resulting in a number of significant accomplishments including:
- Contributions to FreeBSD and Trusted-BSD development
- Development of narrow and broadband trilateration – jamming technology
- Development of a next-generation log management and correlation engine
- Development of a self-assuring operating system and software framework
- Development of multi-modal Security Information Event Management (SIEM)
- Contributions to Snort/BPF and other open-source projects
- Providing leadership in amalgamating the Sherwood Applied Business Security Architecture (SABSA) and The Open Group Architectural Framework (TOGAF) standards
Download a brochure
To learn more about working with Seccuris on research and development opportunities, contact us.