Know What You Don’t Know
When it comes to safeguarding the security of your information and company, what you know is important. But knowing what you don’t know is crucial. Protect your information and your enterprise from external and internal threats both known and unknown with the OneStone™ Information Assurance Portal.
The risk of business disruption, loss of sensitive information, and the loss of critical infrastructure are increasing. Yet keeping up with rapidly changing and increasingly severe security threats can overwhelm a company’s financial and human resources.
OneStone is a cost-effective service that monitors your organization’s threats 24 hours a day so you won’t need to hire and train additional IT security personnel. Utilizing Seccuris’ advanced security and event management technology, OneStone offers the following services:
- Threat Management—24×7 monitoring and management of internal and external threats to your organization’s network environment. Once a threat event, data loss or malicious activity is identified and validated, the OneStone Threat Management service delivers an alert and escalates the potential threat via the portal and e-mail enabling corrective action to be taken. Tailored event correlation, backed by Seccuris’ expert analysts, and integrated, automated incident-handling workflow adapt to any organizations’ threat management requirements and processes.
- Vulnerability Management—Provides on-demand scanning and assessment of the technical and environmental vulnerabilities in an organization’s computing infrastructure. Detailed dashboard screens and available reports identify, quantify, and prioritize the information security strengths and weaknesses of an organization’s computing environment and provide a plan-of-action to mitigate the risk of serious consequences.
- Asset Classification and Tracking—Tightly couples organizational assets with threat and vulnerability data, enabling business risk to be more effectively measured. Information assets are identified and classified based on business criticality, function, and importance, allowing calculation of related threats and vulnerabilities to present a complete risk picture. Customers can generate reports dynamically for compliance, performance, and assurance issues via the OneStone interface. Knowing the value of your asset that is being threatened can help prioritize the alert and remediation activities.
- Log Management—Extends the threat management capabilities by providing vital referential data via access to historical log information collected and processed by OneStone.
Check out this brief video for an overview of how OneStone can help your organization maintain an effective security posture.
The capabilities provided by OneStone focus on incidents actually impacting the business—supporting effective risk-based decision making at all levels of the organization—based on accurate real-time information about the organization’s current security posture and exposure to the external environment.
- For executives this means a top-down view of the organization’s information security risk exposure and how it affects their business objectives and critical information assets.
- For information security managers it provides an operational view of the status of security incidents; the organization’s current security posture; and enables more effective decisions for planning security operations and executing day-to-day activities.
- For information security analysts and IT practitioners it provides an advanced tool-set (including state-of-the-art correlation algorithms, security information event management, and workflow applications) for identifying and correlating threat events, prioritizing and responding to incidents, managing vulnerabilities, and supporting daily security operations.
- Improves threat protection—Enables 24×7 visibility and facilitates effective incident response to external and internal threats and unauthorized intrusions.
- Facilitates compliance—Provides enhanced information security controls, online real-time information, and comprehensive reporting to ensure compliance with various industry regulations.
- Improved operational efficiency—Provides more effective management and monitoring of a security environment with real-time views of the efficiencies/inefficiencies of information security systems, allowing key stakeholders to identify where and how performance can be improved.
- Proactive management—Identifies and re-mediates technical vulnerabilities before they impact the business.
- Cost savings—Reduces costs (staffing, training, maintenance, and infrastructure) associated with securing information assets.
- Enhanced security posture—Ensures proactive risk management and improves an organization’s overall security posture by gaining a deeper knowledge of potential problems allowing senior leadership to make decisions faster and more effectively.
For more information, download the OneStone Overview brochure (PDF)
You can also contact a Seccuris representative at 1 (866) 644 8442 or by email at email@example.com