OneStone is a cloud-based information security service that provides organizations 24×7 visibility into security issues and risks across the enterprise. Utilizing Seccuris’ advanced security information and event management technology and a software-as-service business model, OneStone enables customers to select various information security monitoring, vulnerability & threat assessment, and asset management services on demand.
- Threat Management - OneStone Threat Management service provides 24×7 monitoring and management of internal and external threats to an organization’s network environment. Once a threat event, data loss or malicious activity is identified and validated, the OneStone Threat Management service delivers an alert and escalates the potential threat via the portal and e-mail —enabling corrective action to be taken. Tailored event correlation, backed by Seccuris’ expert analysts, and integrated, automated incident handling workflow adapt to any organizations’ threat management requirements and processes.
- Vulnerability Management – OneStone Vulnerability Management service provides on-demand scanning and assessment of the technical and environmental vulnerabilities in an organization’s computing infrastructure. Detailed dashboard screens and available reports identify, quantify, and prioritize the information security strengths and weaknesses of an organization’s computing environment and provide a plan-of-action to mitigate the risk of serious consequences
- Asset Classification and Tracking – OneStone Asset Classification and Tracking service tightly couples organizational assets with threat and vulnerability data, enabling business risk to be more effectively measured. Information assets are identified and classified based on business criticality, function, and importance, allowing calculation of related threats and vulnerabilities to present a complete risk picture. Customers can generate reports dynamically for compliance, performance, and assurance issues via the OneStone interface. Knowing the value of your asset that is being threatened can help prioritize the alert and remediation activities.
- Log Management – OneStone Log Management service extends the threat management capabilities by providing vital referential data via access to historical log information that has been collected and processed by OneStone.
Check out this brief video for an over view of OneStone.
The capability provided by OneStone focuses on incidents actually impacting the business—supporting effective risk based decision making at all levels of the organization—based on accurate real-time information about the organization’s current security posture and exposure to the external environment.
- For executives this means a top-down view of the organization’s information security risk exposure and how it affects their business objectives and critical information assets.
- For information security managers it provides an operational view of the status of security incidents; the organization’s current security posture; and enables more effective decisions for planning security operations and executing day-to-day activities.
- For information security analysts and IT practitioners it provides an advanced tool-set (including state-of-the-art correlation algorithms, security information event management, and workflow applications) for identifying and correlating threat events, prioritizing and responding to incidents, managing vulnerabilities, and supporting daily security operations.