Protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of healthcare data
In order to meet growing needs for the timely delivery of health services, healthcare organizations are faced with increased requirements to deliver and collect health information electronically. Securing healthcare IT networks with a complex array of systems, devices, and applications is an increasingly challenging task.
Seccuris has extensive experience in working with health organizations to provide information risk management, security, and privacy solutions to protect personal health information. Seccuris has strong knowledge of PIPEDA and HIPAA/HITECH legislation, as well as industry best practices in the US and Canada that enable healthcare organizations to improve their security posture.
Key strategic objectives
- Deliver high quality health services in an effective and responsible manner
- Ensure efficient access to clinical and administrative information while adhering to privacy legislation
- Establish appropriate governance, structure, policies, processes, and security controls around information
- Threats to patient health and safety
- Theft of patient identity
- Unavailability of critical patient information
- Fines/penalties associated non-compliance
- Users having unauthorized access to private information
- Damage to your organization’s reputation and public confidence
- Unsecured mobile and wireless devices
- Unsecured connectivity for remote workers
- Lack of security awareness among employees
Download a brochure
To learn more about how Seccuris can help, contact us.