Develop the right strategies for IT governance
Governments are experiencing increasingly complex cyber-attacks. Several of these attacks disrupt service to customers. In an ongoing effort to improve the information security posture of their IT assets, government agencies, departments, and ministries look to Seccuris for assistance.
Since 1999, Seccuris has provided a wide range of information security services to various government agencies in Canada. As an Information Assurance integrator, Seccuris brings significant depth not only in information and IT security, but also a strong knowledge of federal and provincial privacy legislation, and risk management, within the government sector.
Key strategic objectives
- Improve access to government service to citizens with fewer resources
- Protect the privacy of citizens
- Demonstrate compliance with laws, regulations, and best practices
- Protect data dispersed and stored throughout the organization using an effective mix of legacy and modern systems
- Downtime due to preventable information security incidents
- Users having unauthorized access to sensitive information
- High fees or penalties due to non-compliance
- Damage to government reputation and public confidence
- Erosion of public safety or disruption in national security
- Unavailability of critical operational information
- Unsecured mobile and wireless devices
- Unsecured connectivity for remote workers
- Lack of security awareness among employees
Download a brochure
To learn more about how Seccuris can help, contact us.