Build and maintain trust with information security from Seccuris
The financial services industry is highly regulated and for good reason. The life savings of your clients are at stake. Cyber criminals have a vested interest in penetrating the networks of financial services companies to obtain enough data to impersonate and defraud victims of their financial assets. A single data breach can result in lasting harm to your clients and your business.
Seccuris provides end-to-end information security services to financial services firms and enables them to improve security posture, satisfy the needs of various stakeholders, and ultimately achieve business objectives. As an Information Assurance integrator, Seccuris brings significant depth and expertise in providing products and solutions that improve information security and minimize bottom-line risk.
Key strategic objectives
- Demonstrate compliance with regulatory mandates
- Protect mission-critical assets and sensitive information from cyber threats
- Leverage security as a business enabler and competitive differentiator while mitigating business risks
- Improve operational efficiencies and ROI
- Maximize the use of mobile devices without sacrificing security
- Users having unauthorized access to financial assets and sensitive information
- Theft of personal identities and financial assets
- Costly fines and legal fees due to non-compliance of legislation
- Potential damage to reputation, brand, revenues and access to capital
- Information security not aligned to business objectives – security “gets in the way”
- Unsecured mobile and wireless devices
- Unsecured connectivity for remote workers
- Lack of security awareness among employees and third parties
Download a brochure
To learn more about how Seccuris can help, provide us with detail about your needs and someone will contact you to discuss potential solutions.