Protect your critical infrastructure with integrated assurance solutions
Damage to critical infrastructure caused by an internal or external cyber threat can result in consequences that inflict high direct and indirect costs to energy providers and do not include significant fines that may result due to inadvertent violations of North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) compliance regulations.
Seccuris has implemented integrated assurance solutions for energy providers with large capital expenditures in plant equipment, process control systems (PCS), supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems, and challenging demand requirements with complex regulatory constraints.
Key strategic objectives
- Maintain and protect critical infrastructure and sensitive information from cyber threats
- Ensure the safety of employees, contractors, and the public
- Comply with NERC standards to prevent costly fines and time-consuming remediation
- Maximize operational efficiency by ensuring information and staff resources meet the increased demand for business data
- Non-compliance with NERC compliance legislation
- Downtime due to preventable information security incidents
- Potential loss of competitive advantage due to industrial espionage
- Erosion of employee and/or public safety
- Unavailability of business-critical information
- Information security not aligned to business objectives – security “gets in the way”
- Unsecured mobile and wireless devices
- Unsecured connectivity for remote workers
- Lack of security awareness among employees and third parties
Download a brochure
To learn more about how Seccuris can help, provide us with detail about your needs and someone will contact you to discuss potential solutions.