The end-to-end Managed Security Services (MSS) offering from Seccuris provides clients with a level of threat awareness and critical asset protection that is difficult for most organizations to achieve on their own. For over a decade, our clients have leveraged the expertise of our information security analysts, our robust and automated threat monitoring capability, and our cutting edge research and development to stay on top of a rapidly changing regulatory environment and increasingly sophisticated cyber threats.
Our clients view Seccuris as an Information Assurance partner. Working with your IT analysts, we take the time to listen to and understand your business to ensure our Managed Security Services are deployed based on your unique security requirements and can provide you with a lower total cost of ownership.
At the core of our Managed Security Services is our cost-effective OneStone™ Information Assurance Portal that provides organizations 24×7 visibility into security issues and risks across the enterprise.
Utilizing Seccuris’ advanced security information and event management technology, OneStone enables customers to select various services such as: threat and vulnerability management, asset classification and tracking, and business threat and risk assessments through a software-as-a-service portal. The OneStone dashboard provides executives, security practitioners, and IT personnel a view of relevant, summarized, and detailed information on the organization’s security posture and overall enterprise risk level. OneStone includes:
Additional Managed Security Services:
Benefits of Seccuris Managed Security Services
- Improved threat protection over in-house solutions – Using cutting-edge technology and expertise, Seccuris delivers 24x7x365 awareness and response to the latest threats and unauthorized intrusions
- Effective security controls – Seccuris integrates effective controls that enable your organization to demonstrate robust security management and comply with various industry regulations
- Measurable security – Seccuris’ comprehensive threat reports can be used to track your information security progress and provide actionable data
- Proactive management – Seccuris can identify and assist you with remediation of technical vulnerabilities before they impact your business
- Cutting-edge research and development – Seccuris invests heavily in research and development to create ground-breaking tools and techniques that ensure your information is well-protected
For more information please contact a Seccuris representative today at 1 (866) 644 8442 or by email at email@example.com