The end-to-end Managed Security Services (MSS) offering from Seccuris provides clients with a level of threat awareness and critical asset protection that is difficult for most organizations to achieve on their own. For over a decade, our clients have leveraged the expertise of our information security analysts, our robust and automated threat monitoring capability, and our cutting edge research and development to stay on top of a rapidly changing regulatory environment and increasingly sophisticated cyber threats.
At the core of our Managed Security Services is our cost-effective OneStone™ Information Assurance Portal that provides organizations 24×7 visibility into security issues and risks across the enterprise.
Utilizing Seccuris’ advanced security information and event management technology, OneStone enables customers to select various services such as: threat and vulnerability management, asset classification and tracking, and business threat and risk assessments through a software-as-a-service portal. The OneStone dashboard provides executives, security practitioners, and IT personnel a view of relevant, summarized, and detailed information on the organization’s security posture and overall enterprise risk level. OneStone includes:
Benefits of Seccuris Managed Security Services
- Improved threat protection over in-house solutions – Using cutting-edge technology and expertise, Seccuris delivers 24x7x365 awareness and response to the latest threats and unauthorized intrusions
- Effective security controls – Seccuris integrates effective controls that enable your organization to demonstrate robust security management and comply with various industry regulations
- Measurable security – Seccuris’ comprehensive threat reports can be used to track your information security progress and provide actionable data
- Proactive management – Seccuris can identify and assist you with remediation of technical vulnerabilities before they impact your business
- Cutting-edge research and development – Seccuris invests heavily in research and development to create ground-breaking tools and techniques that ensure your information is well-protected
- Cost savings—Reduces costs (staffing, training, maintenance, and infrastructure) associated with securing information assets. For a cost comparion of a Managed Service vs. an in-house program, download the “Outsourcing Information Security: The Benefits of a Managed Security Service” business case at the bottom of this page.
For more information, download the following:
- OneStone Overview brochure (PDF)
- 7 Reasons Why A Managed Security Service is a Better Solution Than What You’re Using Now (PDF)
- Business Case: Outsourcing Information Security: The Benefits of a Managed Security Service (PDF)
You can also contact a Seccuris representative at 1 (866) 644-8442 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org